Monday, January 11, 2010

Ditch get role in new Horror Film "The Summer Of Massacre"

Ditch get role in new Horror Film "The Summer Of Massacre"
Ditch has just wrapped up a Television and magazine interview with acclaimed Horror Magazine Cult Movies Magazine. The interview has landed Ditch a role in the new ultra gory, ultra violent Horror film "The Summer Of Massacre". Ditch will play a mechanic who will be killed off in a non traditional way in the film. The films centers around a man who has been abused as a child and awakes from a brutal adulthood beating that launches him into a violent rampage where not even the most innocent citizen is spared. Ditch says of the film " I have seen some stills from some of the killing scenes and I am assuring you that this film will surpass even the most violent Horror film ever made. The special effects and make-up is amazing. I cannot wait to see what Schroeder comes up with for my killing scene. I do know Sunday's shoot starts at 5:00am and has some scenes in a auto repair shop which is going to be bloody". The film is written and directed by Cult Movies Magazine's Shroeder who has an extremely succesful Horror magazine. The film is currently filming and more information will be available soon. The official website of Cult Movies Magazine is www.cultmoviesmagazine.com . Ditch's official website is www.lethaltendermusic.com . Release dates for the film whill be announced by Summer 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment